Frozen Banana Pops
When it’s a sweltering Auckland day and you want something to cool you off that’s also healthy, we have found the solution. Introducing, Frozen Banana Yoghurt Pops – your new favourite frozen treat.
Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Refined sugar-free
- 3 bananas, peeled and halved
- 5 popsicle sticks
- 1 cup Greek style coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup white chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cashew, finely chopped
- Peel and cut bananas in half. Insert the popsicles in the centre of the banana making sure it’s sturdy enough to hold.
- Dip 3/4 of the banana in the yoghurt (make sure the popsicle doesn’t slide out of the banana) and place on a plate covered with baking paper. Repeat the process with each banana.
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut, chia seeds and chopped cashews over the banana.
- Place in the freeze to chill for at least 1 hour. Enjoy frozen!