Fig, Honey & Proscuitto Butter Board
The latest trend that everyone is going crazy for? Butter boards. You can dress them up in multiple ways and choose from savoury or sweet. This fig and honey butter board is a great party starter.
- 250g organic unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 5 figs, halved
- 100g sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- Edible flowers, to garnish
- Red grapes, to serve
- Sourdough bread, to serve
- Spread the butter on a small wooden board using the back of a spoon.
- Layer with dollops of apricot jam, figs, prosciutto, mint, thyme and walnuts.
- Squeeze lemon juice evenly over the toppings and sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Drizzle honey over the toppings and garnish with edible flowers.
- Serve with a side of grapes and sourdough bread for dipping.