Skip to content
Important COVID-19 Information
Botany Town Centre
Shopping with Kids
Google Street View
Botany Town Centre
Shopping with Kids
Google Street View
Competition Ts&Cs Maildrop
Trading hours today
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Maildrop Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (ABN 13 001 595 955) of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA 3. Entry is only open to NZ residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3.Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Botany Town Centre, tenants and their employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on Thursday 13 May and ends at 11:59pm on Friday 18 June (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
7. Scan the QR Code and enter their details online.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry per person.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Botany Town Centre, 158 Chapel Road, East Tāmaki, Auckland 2016, on Saturday 19 June (“Draw”). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. An entrant does not need to be in attendance at the Draw in order to win a prize.
13. Winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the Draw.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Three valid entries will be drawn and win 1 x $100 Botany Town Centre Gift Card,
16. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
17. If for any reason a winner does not claim a prize (or an element of the prize) within three months of the draw, the promotor will redraw the prize.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $300
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
25. they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; 26. their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
27. they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
28. the Content is the original work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
29. they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
30. they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
31. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
32. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
33. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
AMP Capital Shopping Centres
© COPYRIGHT AMP CAPITAL SHOPPING CENTRES 2021. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.