TERMS AND CONDITIONS – TOM & JERRY COMPETITION
Upload a photo of yourself with Tom & Jerry at Botany Town Centre on Sunday 18 April and tag @Botanytowncentre on Facebook or Instagram for the chance to win a family pass (4 tickets) to see the Tom & Jerry movie.
1. The promotion is called Tom & Jerry Competition. Participation in this campaign is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below.
2. Promotion commences at 11am on Sunday, 18 April 2021 and ends at midnight on Sunday, 18 April 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
3. To be eligible for entry you must upload a photo with Tom & Jerry characters and tag @botanytowncentre within the promotional period. Your profile must be public in order for your entry to be seen.
4. There is a maximum of 1 entry per individual
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. The draw will take place at 9am on Monday 26 April 2021 (“Draw”) at the promoters premises: Botany Town Centre, 588 Chapel Road, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand 2016. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. An entrant does not need to be in attendance at the Draw in order to win a prize.
7. The prize winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram within 2 business days of the competition ending. Proof of identity will be required when claiming the prize from Botany Town Centre.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
9. Total prize pool value is NZ$84
10. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
11. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate