Father's Day Photo Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to book a 10-minute photography session and redeem the “voucher” form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) The promoter is Botany Town Centre, 588 Chapel Road, East Tamaki, Auckland, 2013, New Zealand
telephone +64 9 272 3888 (“Promoter”).
3) The third-party ticketing platform used by the Promoter in connection with this event is Humanitix (“Humanitix”). Please refer to the Humanitix Terms and Conditions on the event ticket website for the Terms and Conditions that apply to ticket purchase via the event ticket website. By booking a photography session online, you are also deemed to have accepted Humanitix Terms and Conditions.
4) The operator is Mai Korin Photography 7 Kaseng Place East Tamaki Heights, Auckland 2016, New
5) Participants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the
parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
6) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Botany Town Centre tenants and their
employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
7) Promotion commences on Friday 1 September at 5pm and ends on Sunday 3 September at 4pm
8) Bookings will be available for NZD$10 for a 10-minute family photo session to be purchased from 15 March 2023 to 2 September 2023 (unless sold out prior to this date) via the Humanitix Event page. To purchase tickets, customers must complete the following steps:
a) Visit the Botany Town Centre website at https://www.botanytowncentre.co.nz/home/ and click
on the Event.
b) The Event page will click through to the Humanitix Event page where customers will be able
to purchase a ticket for NZD$10 for a 10-minute family photo session.
c) A confirmation email will be sent from Humanitix to the Customer with a unique QR code to
present at the time of the Event. The QR code represents one ticket and can only be
presented once. Admission to the Event will not be permitted without the presentation of a
valid QR code/ticket.
9) Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible bookings will be deemed invalid.
10) Bookings are essential.
11) At the end of the 10-minute family photo session each group will receive a NZD$20 Botany Commons or pizza at Goode Brothers redeemable between 1 and 17 September 2023. The operator will provide each group will be provided with a secure link to digital copies of their photos.
12) Customers must retain receipt(s) from Humanitix as proof of booking. Once a purchase is made by the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that the Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Event is final and binding.
13) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15) Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, and image (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16) If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or
modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in NSW (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
20) Cancellation of booking - If participant is unable to attend booking, we would appreciate a cancellation so that another family can attend and enjoy this opportunity.
Botany Commons vouchers Terms and Conditions are:
- Valid 1-17 September 2023.
- Voucher may be applied toward any purchase made at the Botany Commons.
- Not exchangeable for cash or replaced if lost/stolen.
Goode Brothers vouchers Terms and Conditions are:
- Valid 1-17 September 2023.
- Must present the Free Pizza Card to redeem.
- Dine in only.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or replaced if lost/stolen.
- Only available at Goode Brothers Botany.