Terms and Conditions - Botany Town Centre 20th Birthday Promotion
Spend $200 or more at any participating store on the SAME DAY and present your receipt(s) to Customer Services (between H&M and Farmers) or enter online at botanytowncentre.co.nz on the day of spend. A full list of participating Botany Town Centre stores can be found online at https://www.botanytowncentre.co.nz/stores ("Participating Stores").
You can accumulate spend across all Participating Stores but it must be spent on the SAME DAY to enter. Only one entry form per receipt over $200 spend. Only one entry per day.
- The Botany Town Centre 20th Birthday Promotion ("Promotion") is conducted by AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (ABN 13 001 595 955) of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA (“Promoter”). By entering into and participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Promotion.
- Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), Botany Town Centre tenants and their employees, and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted at Botany Town Centre in East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The Promotion commences at 9am on Saturday, 8 May 2021 and runs until 9pm on Friday, 18 June 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Spend a minimum of $200 combined at any Participating Stores on the same day during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Spend”).
- Receive and retain a receipt for any money spent on products at Participating Stores that contributes towards the Qualifying Spend.
- Enter into the Promotion by completing an entry form either in person or online, in accordance with the process set out at paragraph 10 below.
- Bill payments, lay-by payments and Gift Card purchases from any Participating Store are excluded and will not be accepted as part of Qualifying Spend.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person, per day.
- Entrants must retain original purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase in order to obtain an entry form from Customer Services during shopping centre hours (these can be found online at www.botanytowncentre.co.nz/centre-info/trading-hours). The entry form must be collected on the day of purchase before closing time. For online entries, shoppers must visit www.botanytowncentre.co.nz on the day of purchase to enter and must attach an eligible photograph of their receipt(s). No duplicate receipts will be accepted. Failure to produce the valid proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in forfeiture to any right to enter. Original purchase receipts must be kept as proof of purchase. Purchase receipts must clearly specify the store(s) of purchase, the amount of purchase and the date of purchase.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be twenty (20) draws conducted for the entries received during the Promotional Period (each a “Draw”). Entries into each Draw will open and close on the dates/times outlined in the table below. The Draw for each prize will take place at Botany Town Centre, 588 Chapel Road, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand, 2013 ("Premises") on the dates outlined in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Un-drawn entries in each Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Draw(s). Preliminary winners of the preliminary Draw for the Major Prize (defined below) ("Preliminary Draw") need to be in attendance at the final Draw ("Final Draw") in order to win the Major Prize. Entrants for the spinning wheel prizes need to be in attendance at the Draw to win. All other entrants do not need to be at the Draw for remaining prizes.
||Entries Open Date/Time
|1 x Suzuki Swift Car valued at $27,500
||Preliminary Draw date 11/06/2021. Final Draw date 19/06/2021.
|4 x New World Gift Cards valued at $2,500 each
|5 x Botany Town Centre Gift Cards valued at $1,000 each
|1 x 1 Year CityFitness Botany Basic Membership valued at $412.48
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone or email within two (2) business days of the Draw. Winners of prizes valued over $500 will be published online at botanytowncentre.co.nz on 21 June 2021.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner(s) of each Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The following conditions apply to the prize(s).
- There is one (1) new Suzuki Swift to be won ("Major Prize"). The Major Prize includes On Road Costs (ORC) but does not include any accessories. On Road Costs include pre-delivery costs, WOF, 12 months registration, number plate and full tank of fuel. Also included is Suzuki’s 5 Year Real Value new car warranty with 24-hour roadside assist.
- Total estimated value of the Major Prize is $27,500 including GST.
- Entries for the Major Prize close on Friday, 11 June 2021 at 9am.
- A Preliminary Draw of ten (10) finalists for the Major Prize will take place at 7pm on Friday, 11 June 2021 at the Premises via random electronic selection from all eligible paper and online entries. The ten (10) finalists will be announced via Facebook Live on the Botany Town Centre Facebook Page. The Promoter may draw additional entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Entrants do not need to be in attendance at the Preliminary Draw in order to become one of the ten (10) finalists.
- The ten (10) finalists will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) business days of the Preliminary Draw. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within two (2) working days of a Draw occurring or if the Promoter determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a Draw, the entrant's spot in the Final Draw will be forfeited, a further Draw will be conducted, and the spot will be allocated to the new winner.
- The ten (10) finalists must be present at the Premises for the Final Draw on Saturday 19 June 2021 from 12pm-2pm. The Promoter is not responsible if a finalist cannot attend on this date and time. If any finalist is not able to be present on the day of the Final Draw, the finalist will forfeit their selection as an eligible finalist and the Promoter will draw a new eligible finalist from all eligible entries.
- At the Final Draw on Saturday, 19 June 2021, all ten (10) finalists will select a key from a box and each finalist will have the opportunity to start the Suzuki Swift. The first eligible finalist whose key starts the Suzuki Swift will win the Major Prize.
- The Suzuki Swift imagery used is a likeness only and the Major Prize may differ from the image of the Suzuki Swift on the promotional visuals displayed.
- Prior to taking possession of the Major Prize, it is the responsibility of the Major Prize winner to organise insurance of the vehicle at their own expense.
- Subject to any rights the winner has under law, the winner should refer to Suzuki New Zealand for all manufacturer warranties and claims associated with the Major Prize.
- The remaining nine (9) finalists will each receive a runner-up prize of $250 in Botany Town Centre Gift Cards. Botany Town Centre Gift Cards are valid for 36 months from the date of issue, full list of terms and conditions are available on www.botanytowncentre.co.nz and are supplied with each gift card.
- The winner of the Major prize is not eligible to win any additional prizes that form part of this Promotion.
- There are four (4) prizes of $2,500 in New World gift cards to be won. The first four (4) eligible winners for these gift cards will be drawn on Saturday 19 June at the Premises between 12pm and 2pm.
- There are five (5) prizes of $1,000 in Botany Centre Gift Cards to be won. There will be weekly Draws that will take place on 15/05/2021, 22/05/2021, 22/05/2021, 29/05/2021, 5/06/2021 and 12/06/2021.
- There is one (1) one (1) year CityFitness Membership to be won valued at $412.48. The first eligible winner of this prize will be drawn on Saturday 19 June at the Premises between 12pm and 2pm.
- There are 84 Spinning Wheel Prizes to be won. Entrants need to be at the Premises on Saturday 19 June 2021 for the chance to win these prizes.
- Related prizes that do not require spend to enter include 6 x $50 Botany Town Centre gift cards and 3 x $100 Botany Town Centre gift cards. These prizes will be given away through a Facebook Competition and QR code giveaway through a mail drop distribution to households within the Botany Town Centre residential vicinity during the promotional period.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of individual retailers will also apply.
- Winners must claim their prize within thirty (30) days of winning the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following a prize draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded on the entry form, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize pool value is $50,000.00.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, changes in government Alert Levels, prizes not being available, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate and/or (c) replace a prize with a prize of an equivalent value.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website (www.botanytowncentre.co.nz) is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents, and the Participating Stores and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the Promotion or any prizes received under the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded under New Zealand law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents, and the Participating Stores and their respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) winning, redeeming, using or benefiting from the prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as, and in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- Entrants agree that the Promoter is entitled to use their name, contact details, photographs and / or video recordings of the entrants for its external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion including for promoting the Promotion and for the purposes of promoting an products manufactured, distributed and / or supplied by the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.