TERMS & CONDITIONS – DINE ON US
Spend $200 or more on the SAME DAY and present your receipt(s) at our Customer Services Desk (between H&M and Farmers) to receive your $20 Dine Card to spend at participating food and beverage retailers.
You can accumulate your spend across stores but it must be spent on the SAME DAY to qualify for a $20 Dine Card. Only one $20 Dine Card per receipt over $200 spend. Only one $20 Dine Card per recipient per day.
PARTICIPATING FOOD AND BEVERAGE RETAILERS:
Botany Commons, Baker’s Delight, BIGMI, Boost Juice, Charcoal Chicken, CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice, Columbus Coffee, Daikoku, Gong Cha, Goode Brothers, Kiwiyo & Churro, LJS, Lone Star, Mad Mex, McDonald’s, Morena Café, Mozaic, Nando’s, New Zealand Natural, PappaRich, Presshouse Coffee, Robert Harris, Ronnie’s Café, Shamiana, Sierra Café, Starbucks, St Pierre’s Sushi, Subway, Sushi Plus, Sushi Sushi, Tank Juice, The Coffee Club, The Sweet Land, Theobroma.
- The promotion is called Botany Town Centre Dine on Us campaign. Participation in this campaign is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below.
- Promotion commences at 9am on Monday 2 August 2021 for a limited time (“Promotional Period”). There is total value of Dine Cards available, which will be given on a first served basis to shoppers. Once the value is given out, the Dine on Us campaign will cease immediately. If not, the promotion will end at 6pm on Monday, 16 August 2021.
- To be eligible for entry a shopper must spend at least $200 combined at any retailer at Botany Town Centre on the same day during the promotional period (“Qualifying spend”). Bill payments, Lay-by payments and Gift Vouchers purchases from any retailer are excluded and will not be accepted as part of a Qualifying spend.
- There is a maximum of 1 x $20 Dine Card per individual receipt over $200 (e.g. if receipt is valued at $600 the offer is limited to one $20 Dine Card)
- Shoppers must show their original purchase receipt(s), as proof of purchase in order to obtain a $20 Dine Card. Receipts are validated by the Customer Service team (between H&M and Farmers) during Shopping Centre Hours (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday 9am-6pm, Thursday & Friday 9am-9pm and Sunday 10am-6pm). The $20 Dine Card must be collected on the day of purchase before closing time. No duplicate receipts will be accepted. Failure to produce the valid proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promotion, result in forfeiture to any right to a $20 Dine Card. Purchase receipts must clearly specify the store(s) of purchase, the amount of purchase and that the purchases were made on the same day as redemption.
- Botany Town Centre Dine Cards are redeemable only at participating Botany Town Centre food and beverage retailers. Botany Town Centre Dine Cards are valid for 36 months from the date of issue, full list of terms and conditions are available on www.botanytowncentre.co.nz.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Botany Town Centre, tenants and their employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.