The health and safety of all of our customers continues to be our primary focus and we are working hard to ensure Botany Town Centre is clean and hygienic for all visitors and staff.
We rely on visitors to act responsibly to ensure our community remains safe. Auckland is at Alert Level 1 and should continue to do the following:
- Sign in when you visit using the NZ COVID Tracer app or keep a manual record
- Maintain good hygiene practices
- Stay home if you’re unwell and contact your GP to see if you should get tested
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating and when using the bathroom
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues into a rubbish bin and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser
We will continue to monitor this issue and if there is any change in advice, we will notify our valued retailers and customers as appropriate.
We encourage our retailers and customers to monitor Public Health Department advice to ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
Stay safe and look after each other.