In line with New Zealand Government guidelines, from 11.59pm on Sunday 23rd January, New Zealand moved to the Red setting in the Covid-19 Traffic Light protection framework.
The health and safety of everyone who visits our centre is our main priority and we continue to follow Government guidelines and Health advice.
To slow the spread and continue to protect yourself, your whānau and your community, it is important to keep up the healthy habits we know:
- Wear a face mask inside the centre
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Keep your distance from people you don't know
- Keep track of where you've been. NZ Covid Tracer QR codes are on all entrances doors should you wish to scan in.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CENTRE MANAGEMENT
The Customer Service and Centre Management Team are here to help with any queries you may have.
Thank you for being kind and patient to all of those who work in our centre.
We encourage you all to monitor www.covid.govt.nz to ensure you receive the latest information and answers to frequently asked questions.